Activation and Implementation of e-PBK
- May 5, 2023
- Posted by: Inggita Nadiah Arifira
- Categories: Domestic Tax Compliance, e-PBK
The DGT has officially implemented online overbooking (e-PBk) nationwide. e-PBK is an application for submitting the overbooking request electronically as an alternative to submitting an application letter for the overbooking (PBK) by paper.
Understanding Hostage-Taking as the Implementation of Ultimum Remedium in Tax Collection
- May 3, 2023
- Posted by: Baeti Romaniah
- Categories: Domestic Tax Compliance, PPSWP, Ultimum Remedium
In legal terminology, there is a principle called Ultimum Remedium, which means that criminal law should be used as a last resort in enforcing the law. This principle is also adopted in Indonesian Tax Law.
Understanding Taxation for Influencers
- April 22, 2023
- Posted by: Tiara Rahmadianti Alawi
- Categories: Domestic Tax Compliance, Income Tax, Income Tax Article 21, Income Tax Article 23, Individual Income Tax Return, UU KUP
Through Social Network Analytics (SONETA) system, DGT can view and compare PPh and VAT data on social media. DGT also optimizes DGT Enterprise search to analyze taxpayers, such as family members, assets to company ownership.
Tax Perspectives on Donations
- April 18, 2023
- Posted by: Muhammad Sabil Ahsani
- Categories: Domestic Tax Compliance, Income Tax, Individual Income Tax Return, Minister of Finance Regulation Number 76/PMK.03/2011
Donations are costs which incurred voluntarily and without any coercion. Under Indonesian tax regulations, donations costs are not allowed to be deducted when calculating taxable income.
Tax on International Toll Manufacturing Service for Children’s Toy Production
- April 16, 2023
- Posted by: Alya Ashila Ananda
- Categories: Corporate Income Tax Return, Income Tax, International Tax, Monthly Tax Compliance
The industries diversity in Indonesia poses its own challenges in tax calculations. One industry that is unique is international contract manufacturing.
OBJECTION FILING: A Smooth Tax Dispute Process
- April 14, 2023
- Posted by: Muh. Fahri Maulana
- Categories: Domestic Tax, Tax Appeal, Tax Dispute Resolution, Tax Objection
In Taxpayer’s mind, especially the common people in undergoing tax dispute resolution, is to be in a room that has judges, prosecutors, and all the people involved in it which is shrouded in a tense atmosphere from the beginning to the end of the hearing. But the fact is that there is one tax dispute resolution process that is not “creepy” that is, namely the Tax Objection Filing process.
Andersen Global Continues Asia Expansion with One of Indonesia’s Largest Tax Firms
- October 19, 2021
- Posted by: t@xprime
- Category: International Tax and Transfer Pricing Training
Andersen Global enters the Indonesian market with collaborating firm Soewito, Fajar & Partners, operating as TaxPrime, one of the largest tax firms in the country.