Understanding Taxation for Influencers
- April 22, 2023
- Posted by: Tiara Rahmadianti Alawi
- Categories: Domestic Tax Compliance, Income Tax, Income Tax Article 21, Income Tax Article 23, Individual Income Tax Return, UU KUP
Through Social Network Analytics (SONETA) system, DGT can view and compare PPh and VAT data on social media. DGT also optimizes DGT Enterprise search to analyze taxpayers, such as family members, assets to company ownership.
Tax Perspectives on Donations
- April 18, 2023
- Posted by: Muhammad Sabil Ahsani
- Categories: Domestic Tax Compliance, Income Tax, Individual Income Tax Return, Minister of Finance Regulation Number 76/PMK.03/2011
Donations are costs which incurred voluntarily and without any coercion. Under Indonesian tax regulations, donations costs are not allowed to be deducted when calculating taxable income.
Tax on International Toll Manufacturing Service for Children’s Toy Production
- April 16, 2023
- Posted by: Alya Ashila Ananda
- Categories: Corporate Income Tax Return, Income Tax, International Tax, Monthly Tax Compliance
The industries diversity in Indonesia poses its own challenges in tax calculations. One industry that is unique is international contract manufacturing.