We are seeking 100 fresh, innovative, and highly motivated individual to join as Junior Tax Consultant at TaxPrime.
In this role, you are expected to conduct research on various industrial sectors and preparing literature reviews to assist our team in providing excellent advisory services to our clients. Thus, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our experienced team of advisors and gain valuable hands-on experience in the tax and business advisory.
You will also have the opportunity to develop your skills in problem-solving, communication, and time management as you work on various projects and challenges.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a strong interest in tax consulting and a desire to learn and grow in the field.
- You should also have excellent research and analytical skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Accounting, Taxation, Business, Macro Economy is preferred.
If you are a driven and motivated individual looking for an exciting opportunity to begin your career in tax consulting, we encourage you to apply for our Junior Tax Consultant position today!
- Financial Analysis
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Accountancy [Tax Consultancy]
- Brevet A&B